Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Music Conference with Geron Davis

Today I am in Griffin, Georgia at Griffin First Assembly of God. I am attended this morning a Music Conference with Geron and Becky Davis. It was a great time of teaching and encouragement for those involved in music at their church. Who is Geron Davis? Well, I could list a long list of songs that you may know him from but one that hit the hymnals and all churches in the early 80's was the famous song "Holy Ground."
The last time and only time I had seen them was in Tifton, Georgia in May of 1992 at the South Georgia Church of God campmeeting. My friends, Julie, Tammy, and Brian, were there. Well, that was 13 years ago and they have changed in all aspects as we have.
Tonight begins our annual Georgai District Council where all of the district's ministers come together for business as well as to be ministered unto. Guest speaker will include Dr. Mark Rutland from Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida. I am looking for to it. Tonight we have the pleasure of hearing from our District Superintendant. Blessings upon all as I go and get ready.