Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Whatever the Call

I just got back from having a lunch date with my wife. She was sharing with me about a song she learned at church when she was a child. It was a commissioning song called "Whatever the Call." She told me it was about giving up houses and land, etc. Just this morning, I was thinking about how easy it must be for missionaries to give up their lives to go live in diverse conditions on the mission field. Whenever there is a call upon your life, you get into this mode to do whatever it takes to see the call come to pass. We encouraged one another and talked about the joy that we have in our life right now.
We are running really hard after the call right now. We are anticipating God to do great things in Atlanta! Atlanta here we come . . . soon!!! Back to packing. . .