Sunday, October 08, 2006

What I am Reading


I share with people the importance of reading. I enjoy reading autobiographies and biographies. To me, it kind of takes out the "should of's" and allows me to see what they actually did. Many can stand up and tell you what you should. Reading a person's biography tells what they actually did.
This is what I am reading now. It is filled with stories about people from Reader's Digest articles broken down into various topics on leadership. At the end of each chapter, there are several or should I say dozens of quotes relating to that topic.
If you are a leader (and everyone like to lead something if it is just your dog), start reading.

PS To get a great books at great prices, visit your Sam's Club or Costco store or visit a Book Warehouse at shopping outlets. You get great prices. I hate paying full price for a book.