Tuesday, December 19, 2006

PARAMOUNTCHURCH.COM IS ON!!

After many hours and many people proofing the final, we have posted the official site for Paramountchurch.com! Many thanks go out to those who read over it word by word and sentence by sentence to make sure there were no mistakes!

There is a lot of information there for seekers and for our Paramount Partners which will be starting up by January 1st. If you would like to become a Paramount Partner, go to ParamountChurch.com and contact us through the email or email us at info@paramountchurch.com. Our partners are special to us and for me personally, those who read the blog have a special place in my heart. I feel there is you out there whom I connect with on a daily basis 'from my computer to yours.'

There are a few items we have to work on. You will see that page loads will take a little bit longer to load than they should be doing. We will be converting those pics and save them 'for the web' really soon, but I wanted to go ahead and begin publishing the site.

To all who know me and my sayings well I must say, "The best is yet to come!"

Blessing upon you all!