Saturday, March 31, 2007

Drumma Boy


I got a surprise today when this young man called me. This is Angel - aka Drumma Boy (as I began calling him a couple of years ago!) When I met him, he was just 9 years old and could play drums like you have never seen. At 10, he was began playing for The Rock Church. Now, he is 12 years old and has just been invited to go to the Assembly of God National Fine Arts Competition. Watch this boy! He is going to be someone you are going to hear about in the future!

Just a side note: I went to the music store to purchase a couple of items one day and saw some Zildjian items. (Zildjian is a percussion company) I purchased them and surprised him with the items at a praise and worship rehearsal. He got so excited that he began break dancing on the stage.

Good kid. Good Family.