Saturday, October 13, 2007

100 Things

I know this isn't right to do this to you, but I thought I would upload the my "100 Things" graphic I have been working on for the last couple of months. Don't worry. I know that the picture is distorted. I don't want to unveil anything until I am finished.

I know I said I had almost 40 things right now. Really, there is over 50 things on my "100" list. There is everything from physical goals and career goals to travel destinations. One thing I just added was a destination in northern Canada. While I was on a plane a few weeks ago, I read an article about a three day rafting retreat to see moose in the wilderness. I found the website and made a graphic out of it and placed it on my 100 list.

Karen and I are in home buying mode right now. Today, I began listing things we have discussed in detail we wanted in our home. What a trip into dreaming. I was getting excited just envisioning what things would look like!

I believe I am going to carry this over to Paramount and create a 100 list for our ministries where myself and the leadership team can add things we would love to see. One thing is doing a live recording at Paramount which we are about to set a date for next year to do. We want to create a CD and give 10,000 copies of it away! That was in my vision for Paramount Church since I wrote it down a year and a half ago.

There is nothing like dreaming. It builds faith - faith in yourself, faith in others, and most importantly, faith in God! Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Dreaming is seeing the invisible and having the faith they will come to pass.

Dream.

Dream BIG!

Dream LARGE!

P.S. That little red blob on the left hand side. . . that is my toy car. It is a red convertable. A great thing to have in the fall and spring while driving around Atlanta!