Thursday, January 03, 2008

Paramount's Core Values


In preparing for Vision2008 as well as working on our new website, these needed to be placed in a graphic.  I thought I would post them again.  After reviewing, each one has its own story.  I could write a book about each one.  Values are never established first.  They are caught first.  After they are caught, then the work of establishing them in your life, company, or ministry takes place.  

You should have seen the first list of values I created for PC, they sounded great and heavenly. Someone really encouraged me to establish my own values into the Paramount Church.  Creating this list was so simple.  

My number one value is Paramount's number one value.  Your values determine what you actually value and people are what I value most!  People, the only thing on this earth that is eternal.