Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a Week!

Wow!  What a week!  Today is Saturday.  The day we have services at Paramount.  I have been home all day.  It snowed today with it melting later in the afternoon.  Freezing temps are on their way in to freeze the water around to ice.  This is the second time it has snowed here in Atlanta this week.  The first was Wednesday.  

Unfortunately, it was really hard to enjoy it.  I have been sick since Sunday afternoon with a terrible cold.  Yesterday, I took Joshua to the doctor.  He has been under the weather since Monday.  Thursday evening, he had a terrible night of coughing.  

I know I haven't blogged all week.  I haven't even been on my computer until today.  Thanks to my iphone I was able to check emails, etc.   I am back and terribly missing everyone at Paramount.  Saturday evenings are like a party held every week.  We have a great time during our worship experiences and great times being with one another.  

Great people equal a great church!  

I'm back - Claritin-Ded up!