Thursday, September 11, 2008

Take Over

A believers, we are not here to choose sides. Whether you are an American or an international observer of the american electoral process, as a believer we are to take over.

This attitude is totally different from an attitude in 2000 and 2004. I have learned many things since then. One may say I am a flip-flop. Another may say that I have just had a change of mind. All in all, I am a leader. I am not qualified to tell someone how to vote and neither is that actor or famous person either. We usually follow the way of our parents. Don't believe me? What favorite sports team do you have? It is most likely the one your father or mother loved and cheered for.

Don't get me wrong.

Exercise your right to vote.

It is a right and not a privilege.

Don't follow you heart. Follow your head.

Study.

Observe.

Discern.

Vote.

Our future is at stake.

Selah.