Monday, August 19, 2013

Who You Are in Christ


I am the salt of the earth (Matt 5:13)
I am the light of the world (Matt 5:14)
I am a child of God (John 1:12)
I am a part of the true vine, a channel of Christ’s life (John 15:1,5)
I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15)
I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit (John 15:16)
I am dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus (Rom 6:11)
I am free from condemnation (Rom 8:1)
I am a son/daughter of God; God is spiritually my Father (Rom 8:14-15)
I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him (Rom 8:17)
I am a temple-a dwelling place-of God. His Spirit and His life dwell in me (1 Cor 3:16, 6:19)
I am united to the Lord and am one spirit with Him (1 Cor 6:17)
I am a member of Christ’s Body (1 Cor 12:27)
I am a new creation (2 Cor 5:17)
I am reconciled to God and a minister of reconciliation (2 Cor 5:18-19)
I am a son/daughter of God and one in Christ (Gal 3:26,28)
I am an heir of God since I am a son/daughter of God (Gal 4:6-7)
I am a saint (Eph 1:1)
I am God’s workmanship-His handiwork-born anew in Christ to do His work (Eph 2:10)
I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s family (Eph 2:19)
I am righteous and holy (Eph 4:24)
I am a citizen of heaven, seated in heaven with Christ right now (Phil 3:20, Eph 2:6)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col 3:3)
I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life (Col 3:4)
I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved (Col 3:12)
I am a son/daughter of light not of darkness (1 Thess 5:5)
I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling (Heb 3:1)
I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life (Heb 3:14)
I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ with all other living stones as a spiritual house (1 Pet 2:5)
I am a member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession (1 Pet 2:9-10)
I am an alien and stranger to the world (1 Pet 2:11)
I am an enemy of the devil (1 Pet 5:8)
I am a child of God and I will resemble Christ when He returns (1 John 3:1-2)
I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)
Because He is the great “I AM”, I am who He says I am