Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Blood of Jesus Speaks! It says

· I am the blood of Jesus

· I am the Blood of Redemption

· I am the Blood of Freedom

· I am the Blood of Cleansing

· I am Precious Blood

· I am the Blood of Intercession

· I am the Blood of Prosperity

· I am the Blood of Sanctification

· I am the Blood of Light

· I am the Blood of Access

· I am Royal Blood

· I am the Blood of Dominion

· I am the Blood of Authority

· I am the Blood of Virtue

· I am the Blood of Blessing

· I am the Blood of Healing

· I am the Sacred Blood

· I am the Blood of Communion

· I am the Blood of Purification

· I am the Blood of Illumination

· I am the Blood of Deliverance

· I am the Blood of Salvation

· I am the Blood of the Cross

· I am the Blood of Cancellation

· I am the Blood of Assurance

· I am the Blood of the Great King

· I am the Blood of Inheritance

· I am the Blood of Promise

· I am the Blood of the Testament

· I am the Blood of Abundance

· I am the Blood of Atonement

· I am the Blood of Eternal Life

· I am the Blood of Eternal Life

· I am the Blood of Warning

· I am the Blood of Accessibility

· I am the Blood of Grace

· I am the Blood of Expectation

· I am the Blood of Perfection

· I am the Blood of Truth

· I am the Blood of New Creation

· I am the Blood of Heaven

· I am the Blood of Fidelity

· I am the Blood of the Seal

· I am the Blood of Renewal

· I am the Blood of Hope

· I am the Blood of Sprinkling

· I am the Blood of the Passover

· I am the Blood of Boldness

· I am the Blood of Courage

· I am the Blood of Confidence

· I am the Blood of Pleading

· I AM THE BLOOD THAT SPEAKS!

Jesus, the mediator of the New Covenant and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. Hebrews 12:24