Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Daily Confessions

  • I bless the Lord.
  • I command my soul to bless the Lord.
  • I will not forget my benefits.
  • He forgives all of iniquities.
  • He heals all of my diseases
  • He redeems my life from destruction.
  • He crowns my head with loving kindness and tender mercies
  • He satisfies my mouth with good things
  • So that my youth is renewed like an eagle
  • The Lord executes righteousness and judgment for all who are oppressed
  • I am the head
  • I am the healed
  • I am whole
  • I am delivered
  • I have victory
  • I have prosperity
  • I have health
  • I will dwells in the shelter of the Most High (El Elyon)
  • I will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. (El Shaddai)
  • He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.
  • I am saved you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
  • I am covered with his feathers.
  • Under his wings I find refuge.
  • His faithfulness is my shield and rampart. I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
  • A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
  • I will only observe with my eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
  • I make the Most High your dwelling--even the LORD, who is my refuge-- then no harm will befall me, no disaster will come near my tent. He will command his angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways.
  • They will lift mr up in their hands, so that I will not strike my foot against a stone.
  • I will tread upon the lion and the cobra. I will trample the great lion and the serpent.
  • Because He loves me, He will rescue m. He will protect me, for he acknowledges my name.
  • I will call upon the Lord, and He will answer Me.
  • He will be with me in trouble.
  • He will deliver me and honor me.
  • No weapon formed against me shall not prosper and
  • Every tongue that rise up against me is condemn
  • This is my heritage
  • I declare in the Name of Jesus
  • I am out of debt
  • My needs are met
  • I have plenty more to put in store
  • I walk in the peace of God and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost
  • I walk in the favor of God and He shows me preferential treatment
  • I have increase in my life
  • Increase of the anointing
  • Increase of the power of God
  • Increase of finances
  • Increase of divine life
  • Increase of health
  • Increase of wealth
  • Above all, I will prosper in health and in wealth.
  • I declare in Jesus Name that I am healthy. I am healed. I declare that you are Jehovah Rapha in my life.
  • In the Name of Jesus, I prosper and I am in good health.
  • In Jesus, Name, I am the redeemed of the Lord and t is so.
    I have a miracle in my mouth and it is so.

§ About my Future

  • I walk by faith and not by fear.
  • I believe God’s Word.
  • I expect the very best.
  • I expect to succeed and not fail.
  • I expect my future to work out perfectly.
  • I am going over and not under.
  • According to my earnest expectation and hope, the situation I am in right now has turned to my salvation in Jesus’ mighty Name.