Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Ipods are out!

I love my ipod. I got one over 13 months ago and since then Apple has come out with many more generations and other variety. Everytime they do, I get upset. I just got my Ipod last year and one month later they come out with the video Ipod.
Yesterday, I couldn't wait until 1pm because I knew the announcement for the new Ipods were coming out on the internet Mac rumor sites. I have to admit I was a little disappointed. I don't think they was that much increase in the bling. I was reading rumors about the new ones doing everything like Wifi downloads and bluetooth enabled. I think I will just wait until those come out.
Nevertheless, I love Apple. Personally, I believe God created Apple computers with creative insight in order to help churches achieve excellence and creativity in their ministries and presentations. They just keep getting better and better.
The apple always gets a bad wrap. Adam and Eve didn't eat an apple. It was fruit. The fruit from the tree is what lead to the fall of man. Read Genesis chapter 3. I was reading out of John Bevere's book "Driven for Eternity" about the fruit from the tree of life which we will eat in heaven. (Revelation 22) I just chuckled to myself as I meditated on this. God always gets the last laugh. It is a fruit that made man fall. It is fruit filled with life that we will eat in heaven. It was the first Adam that man fell into death and it is the Last Adam, Jesus Christ, which brought us life. There was an old covenant and then there was a new and better covenant which is guaranteed to be better by Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 7) I could go on and on. I have always said that with God we win. No matter how bad the situation we can find ourselves in, when God steps in he takes care of everything and lifts our hands to victory!