Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Settling In

Well, we are approaching the point where we are settling in finally. Moving from one city to another is a complex task! It is always more than just moving furniture and boxes. Today, there are cell phones, home phones, internet services, Tivo services and mail! Then, you unpack! We still have boxes in various places which we are trying to find a place.
Then, there is the 'newness' of everything. We have been trying to understand where everything is - the grocery stores, barbershops, banks, etc. Then, you have the personal stuff like cell phones you have to get accustomed. I am still trying to figure out how to turn up the volume to my phone. My family has called me so many times and I can't hear it!
Well, I am back! Please forgive me for the delay. We have been tremendously busy in the last week and half since we have been here in Atlanta. I will be sharing more as the blogs come! Blessings!