Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Nameless Missionary

There are people who are serving in various countries ministering, working, and serving the lost and believers. They remain nameless in many periodicals and publications because of the sensitivity of their mission. If their country knows they are there and why they are there, they will be immediately deported, arrested, and/or murdered.

A few weeks ago, I had breakfast with a 62 year old minister who will be gone for four months to one of the 'sensitive' countries. When I ask him why he was going, he broke down and wept because he simply told the Lord he would do and go wherever He wanted him to go.

It made a mark on me. I will never forget that meeting. I pray when I am older I will have that same drive and passion to go and do whatever and wherever the Lord wants me to do.