Saturday, July 28, 2007

100 Things

I am in the process of developing a list of 100 things that I would like to do, accomplish, purchase, or achieve in my lifetime.  I am daring to release my dreams on paper or Keynote page if you will.  I am putting every thing I have ever wanted to do, every where I have ever wanted to go, and every thing I have ever wanted to have.  

One thing is a convertible automobile.  I would not like to have one has my everyday car.  I want one as a toy.  One I could just drive around in the spring and fall times of this hot state of Georgia. 

Try it.  I dare you. 

I have been working on this for about three weeks and I have only come up with around 30.  I am not going to give up.  I will continue working on this until I reach 100.  It is a lot of fun to dream.

Another thing I have found out about myself is that I use technology to achieve the later.  Instead of journaling in a bound book with lined pages, I blog.  Instead of cutting out magazine pictures and placing them on a posterboard, I cut and paste pictures from the internet and place them on a large Keynote page (Mac's version of Powerpoint).  I like it much better.  Its just better for me.