Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Orleans

Tired and weary, I just got back back in early this morning from New Orleans. What a trip! I loved every minute of it beside not having Karen and Josh with me. If you love great food and jazz then that is the place to go!

I scheduled myself to arrive hours early in the day so that I could go and explore the city. I mostly likely walked 10 miles that days. I took loads of pictures. After business partners arrived, we went to Pat O's for dinner. What a great place to eat and enjoy the city. We then walked around the French Quarters and ended the night at Cafe Du Monde for beignets and coffee.

The next day after some meetings, we went out and enjoyed jazz at Preservation Hall. If you do anything while in New Orleans, visit Preservation Hall! This is a must!!

My last night, some of us took a buggy ride around the French Quarters and learned a lot of history from Charles, our buggy many. Learned a lot of about the area. Then I ended my trip with a trip to Cafe Du Monde for more beignets and some milk.

I slept for three hours and then had to get up and catch a flight back to Atlanta for Paramount Church. While I was there, I made a phone call to one of our leaders to say we needed to put New Orleans on the map for a future Paramount Church campus!

Paramount Church New Orleans! It has a nice ring!

Tonight the 'Baggage' series continues at Paramount Church with Bernice Seymour and Soul Sister Sally leading praise and worship! It should be a blast!!