Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Whirlwind Week!

I have about 5 minutes and I have got to go to bed. I have been so busy I forgot to post about this past weekend and what a weekend it was!

The grand opening of Paramount Church was explosive! It was really dynamic in all aspects. The ambiance, the fellowship, the music, and the teaching oozed excellence! Everyone came together to create a night where one could come and enjoy God and His people!

The ConnectionCafe was filled with great appetizers with great music in the background. The praise and worship by Pastor Avery Henry and music by Andy Williams and Soul Sister Sally was PHENOMENAL!!!!! The experience was awe inspiring!

Like I said Saturday night about Paramount Church - the best is yet to come and you ain't seen nothing yet! I don't know how we are going to top it but I know this week is going to be better than last! I just know it!

I am checking out of the blogosphere for a couple of days. I am heading to New Orleans for business. When I get back, I am making blogging a priority!

Be Blessed!