Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I am Back

Don't throw rocks!  I know. I know. I know.  I have not been blogging as I usually do.  

First, there was the crash - a major crash.  My sidekick, my Mac, crashed.  I had to take it to the hospital (the Apple store aka little heaven).  After a few days, they called and said it was all better.  In fact, I had them install the new Leopard on it.  Whew!  Heavenly bliss!  

Second, there was this little thing called Christmas.  There was a lot of traveling and visiting.  I had a great Christmas.  I received one thing that I have been wanting for months - the Apple iphone.  The previous post which were pics during the holiday came from my iphone.  They were emailed from the location of the pic.  Now, I can post pics and blogs from anywhere.  

Third, I had a family vacation.  As you can tell, we went to the mountains for a little R&R.  Many thanks to our life long friends, Jim and Judy Baxter, for inviting us.  What can I say?  I wanted to be with my family.  I really needed some time to be almost computer free.  I really enjoyed the rest.  

I am back stronger than ever.  Rested and ready to go!  This weekend is Paramount's Vision2008.  I get to share my vision for 2008 to everyone.  

I have a lot to post over the next couple of days.  I reckon I have to make up for the lost time on here.  Enjoy!