Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Peachtree Road Race

I have been in training for a month for the Peachtree Road Race which is held every year on July 4th here in Atlanta.  I believe it is the biggest 10K Race in the country.  

Working out is tough.  It is just plain hard!  Every day there is pushing and training!  It is tough! 

There is nothing like at the end of the workout though.  The feeling you get when you accomplish something.  Sometimes it is running longer than I did the day before.  Sometimes is going up another level in the weights and sometimes is achieving another level in resistance.  

Doing the Peachtree Road Race is another one of my 100 Things.  What I am doing at the gym and getting healthy is another.  Never stop dreaming.  Never. 

Just an update about my 100 things:  My dream board was lost when I had a computer crash back in February.  Though I dreaded at first at losing it all, there is a sense of revisiting it.  I know what they all are and creating it again is going to be fun!  I just have to get around to doing it.  

Another thing is my 100 list is filled with many places I would love to travel too.  I just purchased a book called "1000 Places to See Before You Die in the USA and Canada."  It is going to be fun to find places and then add them to my dream board!