Monday, September 17, 2012

5 Things I Know about My Church

Living Waters Atlanta blows my mind a lot! Here are 5 things I know about my church this week:

1.  Living Waters is the most caring church who truly places people first before anything else. 

2.  We work hard to kick religion out with all of it forms of rules and formalities and lead people into a growing relationship with Christ. 

3. No one gives more than we do.  Many may not match the financial level of others in giving but they more than make it up in love and giving of in-kind donations. 

4. We are a positively pentecostal church.  We love people.  We love God and His fullness.  Our prayer on Sundays are for the Holy Spirit to 'plow' through our hearts, our families, our careers, our dreams, and our visions. 

5. This is just the beginning.  What God is doing in our church and in our community is just beginning. We ain't seen nothing yet!