Saturday, March 09, 2013

Organize or Agonize

Organize or agonize. 

I read these words several years ago in one of John Maxwell earliest books on leadership.  It is easier said than done when you are a right brain, creative individual whose life seems to thrive in chaos than order.  Yet, over the years, I have discovered that the more organized that I am, the easier it is to think, lead, and operate.  

Lately, this quote has save a lot of time in finding things.  It is saved our household a lot of money when it comes to planning meals and dinners.   My team and family members hear this quote often when I am brought into a stressful situation when lack of planning has occurred. 

Try organizing today.  Discover its principle so that your day will run smoother, relationship will be stronger, and darn it, save a couple of dollars.