Thursday, August 17, 2006

Berries


Berries are good for you. They are good antioxidants. They are good for the heart. I enjoy them personally frozen. I have a big bag of rasberries, blackberries, and blueberries. I throw those frozen berries in a cup and eat away. Sometimes I blend them frozen with milk or fruit punch. Now that is good!
In the meantime, they are enriching my life. As they go throughout my body, they are getting out all of the bad stuff. I don't feel it. I just enjoy the richness of eating them, but I don't neccessarily feel the effects of them. In the long run, my body is getting healthier and stronger.
Like berries, the Word of God taste good. David said it was sweeter than honey on a honeycomb. When we take doses of it, we don't realize the effects that are taking place, but all of a sudden things do change. Things begin to take place that we never realized before. Changes occur. We may not neccessarily feel them, but I bet you others see them. In fact, the Word of God is so effective, it does change other people through you!
Just as I enjoy my berries daily, I enjoy reading the Bible. It is a sure way of staying spiritually healthy!