Monday, January 08, 2007

Seeds of the Past

For almost 10 years, I did inner-city ministry in Valdosta, Georgia. Many families and thousands of kids were ministered to by myself and a host of loving and dedicated volunteers.

When Karen and I came to Atlanta, only a three hour drive from Valdosta, we said we wouldn't be surprised at how many of those families and kids we would run into as well as be a part of Paramount Church. Well, so far we have ran into a few through various ways and places. I can't wait until our church gets going full throttle and the word really gets out all over Atlanta. I am expecting hundreds to come from those who were ministered as children at Kids Explosion, the Saturday children's outreach.

You never know when you are ministering how you will have a lasting effect on those who hear and feel the love you have for them.