Sunday, October 07, 2007

Answers: Did God Create Dinosaurs?


Dinosaur roaming in Alberta, originally uploaded by FrankMaurer.

I love it when I am ask various questions about the Bible, God, and the Kingdom of God!!! Yesterday, one of the teenagers at Paramount Church asked the question after our worship experience in the cafe if God created dinosaurs? The answer is a positive yes!

Two reasons:

1. Dinosaurs existed. Science proves it. So does the museum down the street!

2. God created everything including dinosaurs and that means everything. "The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." Psalms 24:1

Now, when they lived, when they existed, etc. is further discussion which books could write. I thought I would leave two websites for everyone to continue studying about dinosaurs and their intended plan by God.

Visit the website www.reasons.org and www.answersingenesis.org. Let me know what you think!